Coronavirus Regathering Update
We are excited to gather to worship in person again this Sunday! We will be following protocols and procedures keeping your best interest in mind. Here is a list of protocols we have in place. These protocols will serve to provide confidence and clear safety procedures for gathering at Life Church.
- We currently do not require registration for services.
- We do not require masks to enter the building for a weekend service but if you would like to wear one, please feel free to do so.
- Every Sunday morning, our Medical Professional will take the temperature of all volunteers you come into contact with.
- At-risk and ill people are encouraged to remain home and watch or participate online.
- Sanctuary doors will remain open during transitions in service to allow minimum contact to surfaces.
- Each person is asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Each person will be asked to maintain 6 feet of distance from other individuals.
- Seating will create proper distance. Please sit with two empty chairs between you and anyone who is not from the same household as you.
- Please be aware of others and their comfort level. Please continue to practice safe-distancing as much as possible and as hard as it may be, please ask permission before hugging or touching anyone!
- Cleaning procedures will be in place for each gathering.
- Any touched surfaces will be regularly clean and disinfected.
- Any items that come into contact with attendees will be disinfected.
- Restrooms will be cleaned before, during, and after service.
Visible signage will be placed to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
- Clean your hands frequently.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical care.
** We have been working hard to create new protocols and procedures for our children’s ministry. Alive & Wonder will begin reopening soon in phases. More info to come. Please tune in at noon & 3pm online for our weekly Children’s Online Service.
Join us as we gather to worship this Sunday! We can’t wait to see you there!