Mission Washington is a gathering of middle school and high school students from the Washington area who want to bless their city. We’re currently looking for a variety of volunteers; sign up if you’re interested!
Get involved with Mission Washington
Mission Washington is a youth missions initiative, but it takes the commitment of professionals and adult leaders to really make it a success. Currently there are three areas of need for volunteers:
- Meal Preparation — we are in need of volunteers to prepare breakfast and dinner on Tuesday and Thursday for the student missions team.
- Daily Projects — the student missions teams will be engaged in daily service projects from 9am – 4pm. We are in need of team leaders/supervisors/volunteers
- Nightly Services— each night, the student missions teams will gather for a worship service to celebrate what God has done and encounter him in power. We need volunteers to help in various ways (ushers, greeting, etc.).
If you are interested in helping in any way, please indicate which area of service you would like to jump into via the message part of the form.
Mission Washington Volunteer Signup
If you are an adult volunteering with service teams, there are two rallying points each day, Tuesday through Friday. They are:
- 8:30 AM @Church of the Covenant
- Noon (lunch) Washington High School
We are excited you’ll be a part and we’ll see you there!